For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call and ask to speak to a member of the team.
Arcus staff have extensive experience of undertaking work in the road sector across the UK. Specific examples of projects our staff have worked on:
- Livingston Town Centre, Scotland – Infrastructure Design, Consenting and Construction Management
- A5/A43 Towcester, Northamptonshire – Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment
- A5 Dual Carriageway, Northern Ireland – Noise Assessment
- A1 Darrington to Dishforth, North Yorkshire – Landscape, Arboricultural and Cultural Heritage Assessment and Landscape Management Plans
- Wrexham Town Centre – Public Realm Strategy Local Transport Network Planning
- Peak District National Park – Transport Design Guide SPD and associated SEA
- Cathkin Braes New Link Road – Landscape Proposals and Tree Survey
- A77 Symington and Bogend Toll Project – Preparation and Assessment of Contract Documentation, Employer’s Representative on behalf of Transport Scotland
We can offer support to road projects throughout the development cycle:
- Project initiation – undertaking baseline surveys and feasibility through our environmental services
- Consenting stage – providing planning and environmental support to achieve the necessary consents for a development
- Post-consent – providing pre-construction planning, environmental and engineering support
- Construction – providing construction related services during the construction phase, ensuring compliance and delivery of commitments
- Operation – environmental monitoring
Arcus is ideally placed to work on road projects. Our multi-disciplinary, integrated approach means that our experienced environmental and planning staff have immediate access to in-house CIHT accredited engineers with a strong track record in working on road and highways related projects.
- We add efficiency to projects through providing multi-disciplinary support under a single contract and through a single point of contact.
- We add value to projects by looking for opportunities to reduce costs, signposting potential risks to programme early and by providing solutions rather than problems.
- We work with our clients to ensure that their projects meet, or exceed all of their environmental commitments and obligations.
If you would like any more information, please get in touch.