We provide contaminated land services for new developments, Environmental Permits and merger and acquisition due diligence, combining our technical skills in sub-surface chemistry with those of planning and project management to provide cost effective and pragmatic solutions to allow developments to proceed.
Our contaminated land services are widely used by our industrial and financial services clients to quantify legal and financial liabilities associated with soil and groundwater impacts. With our direct experience in contaminated land clean-up, we can provide realistic costs to address these liabilities based on limitations that might be present due to site geology, chemical composition or the practicalities of achieving remediation objectives.
Our contaminated land services include:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment
- Development of Conceptual Site Models in accordance with CLR11
- Design and Supervision of Site Investigation
- Hydrogeological and Human Health Risk Assessment
- Remediation Design
- Supervision and Verification of Remediation Programmes
- Financial Assessments of Sub-surface Risks and Liabilities
- Planning Advice
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA) and Environmental Statements (ES)
- Permit Application and Surrender
- Materials Management Planning