We provide technical and scientific advice to assist in determining environmental compliance and the costs of liabilities.
Our team can perform environmental site and impact assessments to help identify and then manage any risks and exposures that may have unexpected or long-term cost, or even prevent the operation of an industrial facility.
Due to the importance of mitigating risk, we provide impartial advice that allows for any cost to be incorporated into business planning. As we understand the importance of mitigating risks before, during and after developing a project, we always offer the most cost-effective solutions possible. In this way, we provide clients with peace of mind that their site or portfolio is both suitable and viable.
Our mergers, acquisitions and due diligence services include:
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Environmental Compliance Assessments
- Site Investigations and Contaminated Land Characterisation
- Project Risk and Feasibility Reviews
- Planning Permission Risk Assessments
- Vendor Due Diligence
- Technical Due Diligence for Acquisition, Refinancing and Divestment
- Technical Specifications Review
- Portfolio Management and Exit Strategic Planning
- Building Materials Sampling
- Site Surveys
- Liability Assessments
- Contractual Review
- Generation of Liability Costs Including CAPEX and OPEX for Business Planning