The Hydrology team at Arcus specialises in Flood Risk Assessment, Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS), Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and drainage services. Our team are members of CIWEM and give cost-effective, clear and accurate advice on complex projects.
We have extensive experience of working in upland peat and lowland free-draining environments, including sites with sensitive receptors. We are able to provide informed hydrology-related advice and guidance based on our field experience and previous consultations with government bodies such as the Environment Agency, Scottish Environment Protection Agency and Natural Resources Wales (Cyfoeth Naturiol Cymru).
Our Hydrology team provides a range of hydrological services, including:
- Flood Risk Assessments (England, Scotland and Ireland)
- Flood Consequence Assessments (Wales)
- Infiltration Testing (to BRE 365 and Building Regulations standard)
- Drainage Design and SuDS
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Hydrology Constraints Advice
- Construction Drainage Advice
- Site Walkovers and Field Surveys
We work with a range of organisations to meet their Flood Risk and Hydrology requirements. These include local councils, architects, construction firms, water treatment works, individual homeowners, private developers and multi-national corporations.
Our Hydrology Team is based in York, Glasgow and Edinburgh, and undertake Flood Risk Assessments and Hydrology Assessments throughout the UK.