The Arcus Planning Team comprises of a number of Chartered Town Planning Consultants (Full Members of the Royal Town Planning Institute – RTPI) supported by junior staff who are working towards chartered status. We work across a wide variety of types of development, including commercial, housing and infrastructure.
We believe in taking a planning-led approach to all development proposals, regardless of scale. Our Planning Team begins by assessing each development in the context of planning policy and with an understanding of how decision-makers, technical consultees and local communities may react to development proposals, in order to best support the client’s objectives. We believe this approach plays a major role in our success rate for planning consents.
We provide the full range of planning services, including:
- Strategic Planning Advice and Support
- Pre-Application Consultation
- Planning Application Preparation
- Planning Statements
- Environmental Statement Planning Chapters
- Design and Access Statements
- Post-Submission Support
- Discharge of Planning Conditions and Amendments
- Planning Appeal Services, including Expert Witness Services
- Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects
- Listed Building Consent, Prior Approval and Advertisement Consents
- Development Plan Policy Representations
- Responses to Central Government Consultations