Our planning and environmental management teams have successfully assisted in the development, permitting and operational management of biomass fuelled heating systems and power stations. These have included implementation of small scale renewable projects and assistance with the development of large commercial power stations utilising both waste and virgin wood fuel sources.
We provide both planning and technical support for all stages of the project life-cycle from planning and permitting through to environmental management and site decommissioning. These services are provided by our in-house team of technical experts.
Our services include:
- Planning applications and support services
- Planning Condition drafting and condition discharges
- Post-submission planning support
- Public exhibition and stakeholder engagement
- Due diligence
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Contaminated land assessments
- Land remediation
- Site decommissioning services
- Construction environmental surveys
- Traffic assessments
- Engineering support
- Environmental management system