Our Air Quality team is experienced in providing monitoring, modelling and impact assessment services across a wide range of sectors. Whether you need a simple air quality screening assessment, dispersion modelling from point sources or a detailed chapter for an Environmental Statement, our air quality consultants have the expertise to provide the support you need to allow developments to proceed.
All members of the Air Quality team are members of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA).
Our Air Quality services include:
- Air Quality Design Advice
- Stakeholder Consultation
- Ambient Monitoring
- Emissions Monitoring
- Air Quality Impact Assessment
- Demolition and Construction Dust Assessment
- Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB) Screening Assessments
- Air Quality Neutral Assessments, for major developments in London
- Dispersion Modelling
- H1 Screening
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Environmental Permit/ Pollution Prevention Control (PPC) Permit – Part A and Part B permits
- Permit and Planning Condition Compliance Assessment
- Odour Assessment
Our Air Quality assessors are based in York, Glasgow and Edinburgh and undertake air quality assessments throughout the UK and Ireland for a range of clients including planning consultants, architects and developers. We seek to provide robust yet proportionate assessments, presented in a clear, easy to follow and easy to understand format which is well received by clients and consultees alike.
If you require an air quality assessment, or to discuss any other aspect of air quality, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.