Our Hydrology team provides a range of hydrological services, including:
- Flood Risk Assessments (England, Scotland and Ireland)
- Flood Consequence Assessments (Wales)
- Infiltration Testing (to BRE 365 and Building Regulations standard)
- Drainage Design and SuDS
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Hydrology Constraints Advice
- Construction Drainage Advice
- Site Walkovers and Field Surveys
We work with a range of organisations to meet their Flood Risk and Hydrology requirements. These include local councils, architects, construction firms, water treatment works, individual homeowners, private developers and multi-national corporations.
Our Hydrology Team is based in York and Glasgow, and undertake Flood Risk Assessments and Hydrology Assessments throughout the UK.