Our team of expert acoustics consultants work in all aspects of noise and vibration. From scoping and consultation, through background noise assessments and acoustic design, to noise modelling and production of noise impact assessments.
We offer a range of services, including:
- Noise and Vibration Monitoring
- Noise Modelling and Prediction
- Building and Architectural Acoustic Design for Schools and Offices
- Noise Impact Assessments
- Noise Complaint Investigation
- Assessment for Planning Applications
- Expert Witness Services
We work with a range of companies and organisations to meet their noise requirements. These include housing developers, local councils, architects, processing plants, wastewater treatment works, individual homeowners and multi-national corporations.
From our offices in York, Glasgow, Durham and Maidstone, our acoustic consultants undertake noise assessments throughout the UK.
We work in the following areas:
- Yorkshire (York, Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Sheffield, Hull)
- North East (Newcastle, Gateshead, Middlesbrough, Durham, Sunderland)
- North West (Manchester, Liverpool, Preston, Chester)
- Midlands (Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Nottingham)
- East Anglia (Norwich, Cambridge, Peterborough, Ipswich, King’s Lynn)
- South East (London, Maidstone, Dover, Southampton, Portsmouth)
- South West (Bristol, Bournemouth, Plymouth, Swindon, Gloucester)
- Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Dundee, Inverness, Fort William, Perth, Ayr, Dumfries, Fife
- Highlands and Islands
- Cardiff, Swansea, Caernarfon, Aberystwyth
Republic of Ireland (Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Castlebar)
Northern Ireland (Belfast, Eniskillen, Omagh, Londonderry/Derry)