The noise team at Arcus specialise in noise and vibration assessments, and provide technical advice to a range of sectors. Our consultants give cost-effective, clear and accurate noise and vibration advice on complex projects.
All members of the noise team are corporate members of the Institute of Acoustics.
We offer a range of services, including:
- Noise and Vibration Monitoring
- Noise Modelling and Prediction
- Acoustic Design
- Noise Impact Assessment
- Noise Complaint Investigation
- Assessment for Planning Applications
- Expert Witness Services
We work with a range of companies and organisations to meet their noise requirements. These include local councils, architects, processing plants, wastewater treatment works, individual homeowners and multi-national corporations.
Our Acoustic Consultants are based in York, Glasgow and Edinburgh, and undertake noise assessments throughout the UK.
We work in the following areas:
- Yorkshire (York, Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Sheffield, Hull)
- North East (Newcastle, Gateshead, Middlesbrough, Durham, Sunderland)
- North West (Manchester, Liverpool, Preston, Chester)
- Midlands (Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Nottingham)
- East Anglia (Norwich, Cambridge, Peterborough, Ipswich, King’s Lynn)
- South East (London, Maidstone, Dover, Southampton, Portsmouth)
- South West (Bristol, Bournemouth, Plymouth, Swindon, Gloucester)
- Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Dundee, Inverness, Fort William, Perth, Ayr, Dumfries, Fife
- Highlands and Islands
- Cardiff, Swansea, Caernarfon, Aberystwyth
Republic of Ireland (Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Castlebar)
Northern Ireland (Belfast, Eniskillen, Omagh, Londonderry/Derry)