We have successfully coordinated numerous planning appeals and Public Inquiries.
Our experienced team of planning consultants includes four chartered members of the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI), all of whom have provided planning support during Public Inquiries and two of whom have appeared as expert witnesses.
Our RTPI-accredited staff are able to instruct Queen’s Counsel directly without engaging an instructing solicitor, significantly reducing Public Inquiry costs.
Our range of services for planning appeals and Public Inquiry (PI) includes:
- Coordination of Public Inquiry and Planning Appeals
- QC Instruction through Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI) Accredited Staff
- Provision of Individual Expert Witnesses
- Background Reporting, Supporting Information and Precognitions
- Statements of Common Ground
- Written Representations
- Support, Advice and Information to other Expert Witnesses
- Legal Team Support and Strategic Advice
- Attendance at Sessions and Briefings as Key Inquiry Team Member