Arcus has extensive experience in undertaking Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) for Transport for a variety of projects. Our Transport Engineers are members of either the Institution of Civil Engineers or the Chartered Institution of Highways & Transportation and undertake all assessment in line with the latest guidance, legislation and industry best practice.
Arcus can undertake Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) as a full package across all disciplines or can prepare standalone Transport Assessment if required. We have significant experience in the renewable energy sector, preparing EIAs for major onshore and offshore wind projects, large scale solar and for hydropower schemes.
We have also worked across a range of other sectors including mining and mineral extraction, port and harbour developments, housing developments, flood alleviation schemes, power distribution networks and grid routes, gas peaking, battery storage and electric vehicle charging.
We work in the following areas:
- Yorkshire (York, Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Sheffield, Hull)
- North East (Newcastle, Gateshead, Middlesbrough, Durham, Sunderland)
- North West (Manchester, Liverpool, Preston, Chester)
- Midlands (Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Nottingham)
- East Anglia (Norwich, Cambridge, Peterborough, Ipswich, King’s Lynn)
- South East (London, Maidstone, Dover, Southampton, Portsmouth)
- South West (Bristol, Bournemouth, Plymouth, Swindon, Gloucester)
- Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Dundee, Inverness, Fort William, Perth, Ayr, Dumfries, Fife
- Highlands and Islands
- Cardiff, Swansea, Caernarfon, Aberystwyth
Republic of Ireland (Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Castlebar)
Northern Ireland (Belfast, Eniskillen, Omagh, Londonderry/Derry)