For more info contact email@example.com or give us a call and ask to speak to a member of the team.
Arcus staff have experience of undertaking work on projects in the electricity sector across the UK. Specific examples of projects our staff have worked on:
- Replacement Substation Planning Application, Perth and Kinross – planning support
- Substation Upgrade works, Highland – Surface Water Drainage Strategy
- Windfarm Grid connection cable route – Ecological Clerk of Works
- Aberdeen Offshore Wind Farm Onshore Substation and Grid Connection Works, Aberdeenshire – secondment of staff member to project team as Onshore Consents Manager
- Beatrice Offshore Wind Farm, onshore substation and grid connection works, Moray – EIA, environmental surveys, planning support and post-consent services
- Substation Planning Application, South Lanarkshire – planning application
- Substation Noise – BS4142 assessment
- Firth of Forth Offshore Wind Farm, onshore cable route – EIA and environmental surveys
- Blyth Offshore Wind Farm Onshore Substation – noise assessment
We can offer support to electricity distribution, transmission and connection projects throughout the development cycle:
- Project initiation – undertaking baseline surveys and feasibility through our environmental services
- Consenting stage – providing planning and environmental support to achieve the necessary consents for a development
- Post-consent – providing pre-construction planning, environmental and engineering support
- Construction – providing construction related services during the construction phase, ensuring compliance and delivery of commitments
- Operation – environmental monitoring
Arcus is ideally placed to work on infrastructure projects in the electricity sector. Our multi-disciplinary, integrated approach means that our experienced environmental, planning and engineering staff have immediate access to colleagues across a range of disciplines with a strong track record of working on energy infrastructure projects.
- We add efficiency to projects through providing multi-disciplinary support under a single contract and through a single point of contact.
- We add value to projects by looking for opportunities to reduce costs, signposting potential risks to programme early and by providing solutions rather than problems.
- We work with our clients to ensure that their projects meet, or exceed all of their environmental commitments and obligations.
If you would like any more information on how we can help you please get in touch.