For more info contact email@example.com or give us a call and ask to speak to a member of the team.
Arcus staff have experience of undertaking work in the water sector across the UK. Specific examples of projects our staff have worked on:
- Fleetwood and Fazakerley Water Treatment Works, United Utilities – fulfilment of Owner’s Engineer Role for the construction of onsite wind turbines
- Waste Water Pumping Station, Northern Ireland – noise assessment for replacement of pumps
- Naburn and Elvington Water Treatment Works, Yorkshire Water – environmental surveys, planning applications and EIA for planning applications for onsite ground-mounted solar PV
- Hill House Water Treatment Works – ecological surveys and assessment
- Mitchell’s House Reservoir, United Utilities – wind turbine environmental surveys and planning application
- Yorkshire Water Headquarters – planning support for onsite renewables
- Cardiff Anaerobic Digestion Plant, Kelda Water Services – planning and environmental support
We can offer support to waste water, water treatment, pipelines and other water infrastructure projects throughout the development cycle:
- Project initiation – undertaking baseline surveys and feasibility through our environmental services
- Consenting stage – providing planning and environmental support to achieve the necessary consents for a development
- Post-consent – providing pre-construction planning, environmental and engineering support
- Construction – providing construction related services during the construction phase, ensuring compliance and delivery of commitments
- Operation – environmental monitoring
Arcus is ideally placed to work on infrastructure projects in the water sector. Our multi-disciplinary, integrated approach means that our experienced environmental, planning and engineering staff have immediate access to colleagues across a range of disciplines with a strong track record in working on water infrastructure projects, including our CIWEM accredited hydrologists and staff with experience of working at the Scottish Environmental Protection Agency (SEPA) and the Environment Agency (EA).
- We add efficiency to projects through providing multi-disciplinary support under a single contract and through a single point of contact.
- We add value to projects by looking for opportunities to reduce costs, signposting potential risks to programme early and by providing solutions rather than problems.
- We work with our clients to ensure that their projects meet, or exceed all of their environmental commitments and obligations.
The services we offer are listed below, if you would like any more information on how we can help you please get in touch.
- Transport and Access
- Noise and Vibration
- Air Quality and Odour
- Civil Engineering
- Landscape Architecture
- Photography and Visualisation