If you are eager to progress your career, Arcus offers you the chance to take the next step. We are always expanding and therefore we invite all candidates to send your CV for consideration for any of the following roles (from Graduate to Principal level)
- Environmental Consultant
- Civil Engineering Consultant
- Landscape Architect
- Noise Consultant
Successful candidates will be joining a team of highly skilled professionals working for an enviable client list across a range of industries in the UK and abroad. Independently owned, we are committed to our culture of valuing each individual and nurturing talent. Our team enjoys working here; that’s why our clients are loyal and we continue to grow.
We reward hard work and success, our flexible working arrangements are family friendly and our office locations offer excellent lifestyles. We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
If you think you can bring something to our team, email email@example.com quoting ref AWS01.
For updates on career opportunities, follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter.
No agencies please.
Environmental and/or Air Quality Consultant Vacancies
York or Glasgow
Arcus Consultancy Services Limited is an award winning environmental, planning and engineering consultancy based in York, Glasgow and South Africa. We work on all scales of projects from individual properties to major development schemes across the UK and internationally.
Consultant Position – York or Glasgow
On the back of a growing workload, we’re seeking talented and experienced air quality and/or general environmental consultants to join our York and Glasgow offices. Candidates that are experienced at “Consultant” level, or have recently been promoted to “Senior”, would be appropriate for the role.
Skills and experience in the following would be of benefit:
- Project management of multi-disciplinary consultancy projects
- Air quality impact assessment and monitoring
- Client and consultee communications and negotiation
We can offer:
- A range of exciting and varied projects at all stages of development
- The opportunity to work on both local- and national-scale projects
- A great office location, city centre and close to the rail station
- A highly competitive salary
- Company profit share scheme, pension and benefits
- Working as part of a young, talented and growing team and company
If you are interested in hearing more or would like to discuss any aspects of the position, please contact Paul Phillips on 01904 715 470.
If you would like to apply for a position please send your CV, including examples of projects, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Noise Consultant or Senior Noise Consultant
We are looking for a Noise Consultant or Senior Noise Consultant to join our Glasgow team and support the delivery of a range of projects throughout the UK. This position would be well suited for someone looking to take the next step up in their career.
The position will include carrying out noise assessments for projects across a range of sectors, including renewables, residential, commercial and infrastructure projects. The role will principally involve survey design, consultation, on-site noise monitoring, reporting, project management and business development activities, but will also include writing proposals and client liaison.
This role includes both field and office-based work. A full UK driving licence is required and the successful candidate must be willing to travel throughout the UK and Ireland as necessary.
The following experience / qualifications would be beneficial:
- 3 years’ experience in a “Consultant” role;
- Degree in Acoustics or related discipline, or Post-graduate Diploma in Acoustics and Noise Control;
- Membership of Institute of Acoustics; and
- Experience in undertaking noise assessments for residential, industrial or infrastructure projects, including calibrating and deploying equipment, data analysis and reporting.
Arcus offers a competitive salary package, plus benefits, excellent training and development opportunities and the chance to work on a selection of exciting projects across a range of sectors.
Please send your CV to email@example.com to apply by 5th October 2018.