Arcus has extensive experience in undertaking Abnormal Load Route Assessments for a variety of projects. We use the latest AutoCAD Vehicle Tracking software and can create bespoke vehicles to produce accurate swept path analysis for any requirement.
We have significant experience in the renewable energy sector and have undertaken Abnormal Load Route Assessments for a number of major onshore wind farms. We have modelled transporter vehicles for the latest generation wind turbines, including for blades in excess of 65m length using the latest generation of blade transportation vehicles. We also have experience in undertaking swept path analysis for construction vehicles, cranes, HGVs and have developed an extensive library of vehicles.
We offer a range of services, including:
- Route Feasibility Study
- Abnormal Load Route Assessment
- Swept Path Analysis
- Design of Improvement Works
- Vertical Geometry and Gradient Assessment.
We work in the following areas:
- Yorkshire (York, Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Sheffield, Hull)
- North East (Newcastle, Gateshead, Middlesbrough, Durham, Sunderland)
- North West (Manchester, Liverpool, Preston, Chester)
- Midlands (Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Nottingham)
- East Anglia (Norwich, Cambridge, Peterborough, Ipswich, King’s Lynn)
- South East (London, Maidstone, Dover, Southampton, Portsmouth)
- South West (Bristol, Bournemouth, Plymouth, Swindon, Gloucester)
- Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Dundee, Inverness, Fort William, Perth, Ayr, Dumfries, Fife
- Highlands and Islands
- Cardiff, Swansea, Caernarfon, Aberystwyth
Republic of Ireland (Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Castlebar)
Northern Ireland (Belfast, Eniskillen, Omagh, Londonderry/Derry)